- Good Morning from All of Us here at Solid Rock Company! Our guys are busy throughout the Southern Maryland region this morning. They have stops in Port Tobacco, Indian Head, White Plains, LaPlata, Waldorf, Mechanicsville, Leonardtown, Chesapeake Beach and Hollywood. If you’re in the market for new countertops; we’ve got you covered. Call our office at 301-375-8300.
- If you’re looking for countertops; we got you covered!
- Appointments Available Saturday, February 8th! Call the office at 301-375-8300 to schedule yours today.
- Our guys are in Port Republic, LaPlata, Port Tobacco and California today. If you’re in the market for new countertops; we have you covered! Call our office at 301-375-8300 or stop by our showroom at 4205 Ray Dr., LaPlata, MD 20646. We look forward to working with you.
- We have Appointments Available this Saturday, December 28th! Call our office at 301-375-8300 to schedule yours today.
Category Archives: Countertop Finishes
Are you remodeling your bathroom? Are you thinking of adding tub decking or replacing your vanity top? We’ve got you covered! Stop by our showroom located at 4205 Ray Drive, LaPlata, MD 20646.
It’s a Great Day here at Solid Rock! Our guys are in Pomfret, LaPlata, Mechanicsville and Hughesville today. If you are updating your kitchen or bathroom; give us a call at 301-375-8300.
For those who are looking for a creamy beige color for their bathroom vanity or tub deck; we are currently stocking Gascogne Beige. It is a french limestone that is characterized by the presence of small fossilized sea creatures that … Continue reading
Many homeowners and designers love the white marble look for their kitchen counter tops. If you are one of those people, here are some things to remember. Polished white marble is more likely to show etching from acidic foods (lemons, … Continue reading
Granite is one of the top choices by consumers due to it’s durability, stain resistance, and natural beauty. When choosing your granite, you also need to decide which finish works best for you. In the past, a Polished finish was … Continue reading